1. On the computer with the web browser, create an OAuth2 application and credentials.
2. Sign in to your Google account and create a project: https://console.cloud.google.com/
• Enable the Google Drive API
• In the left-hand pane (Navigation menu), open "APIs & Services" -> "Library",
this will take you to https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/library
Make Sure you create a new project call it WebDrive.
3. Click on "Google Drive API", this will open
• Click "ENABLE API".>. Get your client ID and client secret
4. Open the Navigation menu, Click on "APIs & Services" -> "Credentials", this will
5. Then click on the button "Create Credentials", and choose choose "OAuth client ID",
this will take you to https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/credentials/oauthclient.
• For Application type, choose "Other"
• For Name, input something personal, for example "WebDrive".
6. Click "Create". You will get a Client ID, a Client Secret.
Login into ssh account on the node assigned to you.
Windows users can use putty.
Login and you will see script called gdauth.sh
type chmod +x gdauth.sh
This Script will help you setup your drive
and help with mounting your drive.
In your google drive make a folder called httpd_www this going to
be our root_folder, we don't want to mount the whole drive to the
server, at top in the url on your broswer your going to see ID
of the folder. That going to be your Root_ID: